What We Believe
- We are a non-denominational Christian church. Our focus is on teaching about God and what it means to follow Him.
- We believe we were created to have an intimate relationship with God and bear His image.
- We believe that we were born with sin, which is separation from God’s goodness.
- We believe that Jesus was sent to show us how to live, died to cleanse our sins, and was resurrected to glorify Himself and show us the power of the kingdom of God.
- We believe that we, along with all others who believe in Jesus and ask him to forgive their sins, will be given eternal life in Heaven.
- We believe in the Trinity, which means that God exists in three forms: God the Creator and Father, Jesus, his son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired thoughts of God Himself written through the unique personalities and perspectives of its authors.
- We believe that the Church is the living and active body of Jesus that is made up of everyone who follows Him. The Church is to be a place of mission, recognized by surrender, selflessness and service of its members.
Our pastors are always happy to discuss what we believe in more depth and answer any questions you may have in person at any service or individually via email/phone.