Becoming a Christian
Becoming a Christian means agreeing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the only way to heaven. It also means that you realize that you cannot start this relationship without first knowing, believing and acknowledging that His death and resurrection paid the price for your sins.
God is writing an incredible story in creation and in our lives. Read about that story online.
You can also listen to a past podcast where one of our pastors explains how we can experience the love of God that transforms us.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone about becoming a follower of Jesus, then email email@example.com.
We get a lot of questions about baptism because of the wide variety of ways that this custom is observed throughout the Christian faith. The decision to be baptized is a public display of your decision and commitment to live your life for Jesus. At Paradox, we baptize via immersion (that means you go under the water) for the simple reason that this is how Jesus did it and we follow His example. Similarly, since baptism is a profession of your belief in Christ, you need to be at an age when you are capable of making that decision yourself!
If you've decided to be baptized, congratulations! Please fill out the form below to sign up for our next baptism. Take some time to answer so we can get to know you better! Once you fill out the form, someone from our baptism team will be in touch with you to confirm your decision and answer any additional questions you might have. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are a non-denominational Christian church. Our focus is on teaching about God and what it means to follow Him.
- We believe we were created to have an intimate relationship with God and bear His image.
- We believe that we were born with sin, which is separation from God’s goodness.
- We believe that Jesus was sent to show us how to live, died to cleanse our sins, and was resurrected to glorify Himself and show us the power of the kingdom of God.
- We believe that we, along with all others who believe in Jesus and ask him to forgive their sins, will be given eternal life in Heaven.
- We believe in the Trinity, which means that God exists in three forms: God the Creator and Father, Jesus, his son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired thoughts of God Himself written through the unique personalities and perspectives of its authors.
- We believe that the Church is the living and active body of Jesus that is made up of everyone who follows Him. The Church is to be a place of mission, recognized by surrender, selflessness and service of its members.
Our pastors are always happy to discuss what we believe in more depth and answer any questions you may have in person at any service or individually via email/phone.